Nrg Survey Software Drainage Module
The NRG Surveys Drainage Module is a comprehensive and feature packed drainage software to meet the demands of todays on site Drainage Engineer.
With the NRG Surveys Drainage Module you can create Tender, Interim and Final Measures along with Setting Out, QA Sheets, Stock Control and As Built Records.
The Measure options can be set within the software to meet specific requirements. Verify your Bill of Quantity measurement requirements accurately and quickly with printed reports.
Profile Offset positions and Board Levels (including Travellers) can be produced. Print QA sheets for your records or to issue to the Drainage Gang. Check the Layout for Pipe clashes, with the NRG System highlighting any potential errors.
Export Drainage module created 2D and 3D DWG models to Autocad including pipe and manhole components.
Import from Autocad via NRG Surveys DTM Map module.
Automatically calculate Manhole Ring Depths, Pipe Bedding Volumes
An extensive database of Stock items: Pipes, Rings, Cover Slabs, Gullies and Junctions are all included. Add any items specific to your Supplier. Automatically calculate any Manhole Ring Depths, and Sequence, Pipe Bedding Volumes. Print stock lists required for Construction and send it to your Supplier.
Keep track of your As Builts by marking Manholes, Pipes and Junctions. This keeps a separate record to the Design containing all the As Built information, ready for you to compare to the Tenders.
Volume Measurements can be broken down into any category. Measure the Design or the As Built. Measuring against the As Built provides a comparison to the Tender scheme. Volume methods are fully customisable but as a default it complies with the MMHW Standard. Measure Pipe Runs, Manholes, Fin Drains, Channels, Connections, Headwalls and Revetments.
Chamber locations are added from the schedules provided by the Designer and can be entered as Co-ordinates or Chainage and Offset from an Alignment String. Cover Levels can be calculated from a DGM model, Moss, Road Profile or entered manually. The chamber type being chosen from the defaults supplied.
Pipes are added by a simple “join the dots” method, click between the manholes and the pipe is co-ordinated, Invert Levels being calculated from the Manhole Invert. Pipe lengths can be corrected for Curvature around a road. Gully positions can be entered and connected to the Pipe at specified angles determined by the available Junctions. The position, Invert Level of the Junction on the Pipe and at the Gully can be calculated.
Drainage Module Features
- Add drainage data (manhole and gullies etc.) from known coordinates or derive the coordinates from an alignment string
- Add pipes runs by simply adding a line between manholes or nodes
- Add junctions to the pipe runs
- Includes a customisable nodes and pipes library editor to allow you to specify manhole dimensions, pipe diameters, trench widths etc.
- View the data in plan or produce longsections
- Produce schedules of manholes and piperuns
- Take off reports showing components required together with volumes of excavated material, pipe bedding and backfill quantities
- Derive setting out data
- Produce drawings of each manhole/piperun for QA records or for the engineers to convey the design to the men on the ground
- Produce long sections along pipe runs
- Redesign using Lloyd Davies rational method to calculate pipe sizes