Deformation Monitoring Module
The NRG Survey Deformation Monitoring Module allows analysis of a set of Points relative movement over time. A real time monitoring system to capture, record and display spatial movement of any number of set points.
The software allows tight supervisor controls to be in place so that out of tolerance Points cannot be ignored and are immediately highlighted.
Real Time Monitoring is supported with an unlimited number of Leica or Topcon Total Stations attached by radio or cable links. The NRG Survey Software will prompt the instrument to resect its position from Stable Points and carries out a least squares adjustment to determine this. Error reports are logged to a file enabling the Operator to view the results and residuals for each round of observations.
Base Points are displayed true to their Co-ordinates, but any merged Points from subsequent observations can have their movement exaggerated for clearer illustration.
View results in Plan or in Cross Section.
On the result reports, any movement of a point is shown by a line joining its new position to its previous position. The Points can then be viewed in Plan or in Cross Section.
Base Points are created manually or are loaded from existing files. (gpf, .pdf, .csv. or Level Book files). The Base Points are displayed and any relative movement are then shown by a Vector Line from its original position. The Monitored Points are merged into the Base Point file from the new observations. Merged Points are matched by name or radial distance from the Base Point. Every merged set of Data is given a Time Stamp on loading or recording. All the recorded observations being reduced into the correct part of the database. Any Monitoring Points can be grouped together for easy access to the information, eg East Side, West Side.
Strict Supervisor Controls are in place. Requiring a password to load an out of tolerance point into the database.
Cross Sections showing the movement relative to works in progress such as tunnelling can be viewed. Current Heading positions can be viewed so that the direct effects of the works can be reviewed.
A variety of report options are available showing Vertical, Vector, Horizontal etc. movement over time. Print options can be set to meet most User requirements
Deformation Monitoring Module Features
- Import monitoring data from NRG coordinate and observation files
- Import monitoring data from an ASCII file
- Data is time stamped when imported
- Monitoring points can be grouped together for easy access to the information
- Record data in real-time and remotely across the internet
- Supervisor controls, so out of tolerance points cannot be ignored
- Display graphically in plan, elevation or in section
- Display graphs of movement over time (horizontal, vertical, vector, chainage and offset)
- Set movement tolerances to highlight points outside of tolerances
- Display Isopachs
- Print reports from a variety of report options
- Display monitoring data both graphically and in grid form